- Distressed, staggered planking on the headboard and footboard
- The medium-gray finished wood creates a casual and coastal appearance
- **Available in King, Queen, Full & Twin sizes. Contact us about availability.
Straightforward lines and a distressed gray wash finish give the Ruff Hewn Gray collection a casual, transitional attitude. Oversized hardware adds an industrial edge. This casual bedroom group is a neutral set that is sure to be the refreshing upgrade that you have been wanting for your bedroom or guestroom.
The Ruff Hewn Gray Bed by Samuel Lawrence Furniture is a great choice if you are looking for casual bedroom furniture that will match any room style. This bed is found at Great American Home Store in the Memphis, Cordova, TN, Southaven, Olive Branch, MS area.
|Wood Tone||Gray Wood|
|Bed Type||Headboard & Footboard|
|Material Type||Wood Veneers & Solids|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
On-trend. On-time. On-price. Samuel Lawrence Furniture continues to adapt to the ever-changing needs of today’s value-conscious family. SLF designs and manufactures bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and youth furnishings. RoomGear, SLF’s youth brand, is thoughtfully designed with today’s families in mind. SLF designs, sources, and markets furniture for every room of the house, allowing you to pick pieces that display consistent quality, style and design unparalleled in this category.
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.