Not only do we want you to have a wonderful customer service experience, but also to be 100% satisfied with your purchase at The Great American Home Store (GAHS).
We try to offer a no-hassle shopping experience through our 72-Hour Happiness and 90-Night Comfort guarantee.
72-Hour Happiness Guarantee*
Have you heard of the 3-second rule? Well, here at GAHS we have the 3-day rule which is better known as our 72-Hour Happiness Guarantee.
If you realize you are not happy with your furniture within 72-hours of your purchase, we will provide you a full refund or exchange. Please note that we are not able to refund the delivery/pickup fees if applicable.
This does not apply to mattresses and bedding items. We must be notified within 72-hours of your purchase.
*ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN THREE DAYS of delivery or pick up in its original condition for a full refund of the items. For delivered items, the customer is responsible for the new pick up fees in addition to the original delivery fee. For customer pick-ups, the customer shall return the items or can pay a pick-up fee.
90-Night Comfort Guarantee
At GAHS, we understand the confusion experienced when you shop for a new mattress. So that our customers can rest assured that you have chosen the mattress that is best for you, we offer a 90-Night Comfort Guarantee.
Guidelines for 90-Night Comfort Guarantee
- Customers must sleep on their qualifying mattress for a minimum of 30 days from the date of delivery
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, if not completely satisfied, you may request a one (1) time only re-selection for another mattress of equal value
- We will not take back any foundations, adjustable bases, or pillows
- The credit on the mattress to be returned will reflect a $100 handling fee plus a delivery charge
- All of the credit from the original mattress must be used at the time of re-selection; any credit difference resulting from the re-selection will be forfeited
- In order for a mattress to be exchanged, it must be free from stains; therefore, a mattress protector must be purchased from The Great American Home Store to qualify
With the purchase of any new mattress and a mattress protector, you are on your way to a great night’s sleep.