- Constructed of a Poplar veneer top with hand-chiseled grooves, a faux-concrete finished bottom shelf, and metal framework/legs
|Base Type||4 Legs|
|Table Top Material||Wood|
|Leg/Foot Style||Metal Leg|
|Table Top Shape||Round|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Riverside Furniture Corporation is truly an American success story. From a modest beginning in 1946, making furniture in a single plant, Riverside has grown to become a major brand name in the furniture industry. Over 70 years later, we are warehousing products in multiple locations world-wide and selling through over 3,500 furniture dealers.
Our record of growth and success in the past 10 years is among the best in the Industry. This is due to our unwavering focus on customer service and our consistent offering of high quality, imaginative, value-oriented products.
At Riverside Furniture, our mission is to provide more than something beautiful for your home, our goal is to provide “the most fashion-forward mid-priced furniture line in America”.
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.