- Heated Seat and Back
- USB Port
- 2-Motor Lift
- 24 Volt Low Voltage Motor
- Holds up to 350 lbs
The 690 Charles Lift Recliner represents the way armchairs were meant to be. Deep, plush polyester blend and now with a 2-motor lift, heated seat and back, massage, USB and copper seating.
Relax Mind and Body - The body’s hard-wired response to massage stimulates positive signals in the brain, including the release of feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, and the reduction of stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol.
- Reduces Stress
- Improvement of stress-related conditions like high blood pressure, digestive disorders, and obesity
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Greater ease in falling asleep
- Ability to achieve more restorative sleep
- Increased feelings of calm and well-being
- Improved mental clarity
- Greater mind-body connection
Restore Health - Deep tissue massage benefits the entire body by the release of endorphins, causing an analgesic effect that reduces pain in multiple regions. The stimulation of blood flow reduces toxins, increases oxygen delivery and improves tissue repair.
- Targeted pain relief in pressure points along the back and neck
- General or overall pain relief throughout the body
- Reduction in migraines and other headaches
- Lowered heart rate and blood pressure
- Improved circulation
- Improved lymph flow
- Increased immune response and better able to fight off sickness and infection
- Toning of the skin, including potential scar and cellulite reduction
- Reduction in osteoarthritis symptoms
- A complementary way to cope with the side effects of cancer treatment, including pain, fatigue, nausea, swelling, and depression
Renew Energy - Massage doesn’t just help your body become healthier; it helps it thrive. Massage helps the body recover more quickly and operate more uniformly, increasing vitality in many ways.
- Better athletic performance
- Improved posture and gait
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced muscle tension
- Reduced joint stiffness
- Facilitation of deep, restorative breathing
- Quicker recovery from the soreness and fatigue of strenuous activities
- Increased energy and mood
- Ultra-Arch Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- No Flex Technology Hardwood with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Copperfuse Topper with 100% Gel Blended Foam with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Franklin Lift Mechanism with 3-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Kadee 2-Motor Lift with 3-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Semi-Attached Back|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
|Features (Upholstery)||USB Ports|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||No Visible Leg/Skirt|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Recliner Type||Lift Chair|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Rolled Arm|
|Features (Reclining)||USB Ports|
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
Franklin Corporation has been building quality reclining furniture for over 40 years. Our experience means dependable furniture you can count on for years of enjoyment.
Franklin is one of the largest privately owned furniture manufacturers in the United States. Since 1970 our facilities have grown to exceed one million square feet. When you purchase Franklin furniture you are getting a quality product manufactured in the United States by trained employees who take great pride in their work.
Our goal is to continually provide you with innovative features built right into your furniture.
—From the manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.