- Deep seating comfort with 3 soothing function massage
- Ease of operation at the touch of a button with “Independent” operation between the ottoman, back and headrest
- Lays out flat into a bed-like position
- 24 Volt Low Voltage Motor with a Battery backup and holds up to 500 lbs
- Wow Seating System
The Finn is a casual, contemporary lift recliner, medium to large in scale, with pad over chaise seat for deep seating comfort. Featuring a three-motor system that not only lifts but allows “independent” operation between the ottoman, back and headrest. In full recline position, the Finn lays out flat into a bed-like position. The occupant can choose “independently” his or her favorite position with the touch of a button. In the Trendelenburg position, the body is laid supine, or flat on their back at an approximate 15-30 degree incline with the feet elevated above the head. This chair also includes a soothing 3 function massage.
All Franklin power lift chairs come standard with a battery backup, designed to take you from full recline to an upright, closed position.
This lift recliner features Franklin’s exclusive Wow Seating System, a unique combination of premium springs and gel injected seating foam that comes together to deliver the best seat in the market place today.
Relax Mind and Body - The body’s hard-wired response to massage stimulates positive signals in the brain, including the release of feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, and the reduction of stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol.
- Reduces Stress
- Improvement of stress-related conditions like high blood pressure, digestive disorders, and obesity
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Greater ease in falling asleep
- Ability to achieve more restorative sleep
- Increased feelings of calm and well-being
- Improved mental clarity
- Greater mind-body connection
Restore Health - Deep tissue massage benefits the entire body by the release of endorphins, causing an analgesic effect that reduces pain in multiple regions. The stimulation of blood flow reduces toxins, increases oxygen delivery and improves tissue repair.
- Targeted pain relief in pressure points along the back and neck
- General or overall pain relief throughout the body
- Reduction in migraines and other headaches
- Lowered heart rate and blood pressure
- Improved circulation
- Improved lymph flow
- Increased immune response and better able to fight off sickness and infection
- Toning of the skin, including potential scar and cellulite reduction
- Reduction in osteoarthritis symptoms
- A complementary way to cope with the side effects of cancer treatment, including pain, fatigue, nausea, swelling, and depression
Renew Energy - Massage doesn’t just help your body become healthier; it helps it thrive. Massage helps the body recover more quickly and operate more uniformly, increasing vitality in many ways.
- Better athletic performance
- Improved posture and gait
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced muscle tension
- Reduced joint stiffness
- Facilitation of deep, restorative breathing
- Quicker recovery from the soreness and fatigue of strenuous activities
- Increased energy and mood
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Upholstery Type||Faux Leather|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Metal Base|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Pillow Arm|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Features (Reclining)||Power Headrest|
|Features (Reclining)||Lay Flat|
|Recliner Type||Lift Chair|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
Franklin Corporation has been building quality reclining furniture for over 40 years. Our experience means dependable furniture you can count on for years of enjoyment.
Franklin is one of the largest privately owned furniture manufacturers in the United States. Since 1970 our facilities have grown to exceed one million square feet. When you purchase Franklin furniture you are getting a quality product manufactured in the United States by trained employees who take great pride in their work.
Our goal is to continually provide you with innovative features built right into your furniture.
—From the manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.