- Whisper Quiet Power Recline and Lift
- Standard Heat & Massage
- Sleek and modern design
- Heavy duty steel lift mechanism
Whether you want to sit back and relax, watch television or take a nap, you’ll love being able to ease into your Mega Motion Power Recline/Lift Chair. This collection offers superb comfort and quiet and smooth performance, all with the push of a button. If you or a loved one needs assistance sitting down or standing back up, Mega Motion Power Recline/Lift Chairs are the perfect choice to regain mobility and confidence.
Purchase online or in-store at Great American Home Store in Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS.
• Comfort Control: Whisper Quiet Power Recline and Lift - Recline to your own comfort zone, or use the lift function to aid in sitting or exiting your chair
• Standard Heat & Massage – Massage motors in seat & back, heat pad in lower back area
• Easy to reach side pockets on both sides – Store your magazines, newspapers or remote controls
• Sleek and modern design with narrow arm padding allows for more room to utilize the complete seating area
• Chaise pad construction – Head to toe comfort and support
• Furniture grade hardwood/plywood construction
• Heavy duty steel lift mechanism
• *Integrated emergency battery backup.
One year on parts and service; limited lifetime on steel lift frame
Fabric Contents: 100% Polyester
Cleaning Code: W
Weight Capacity: 325 lb.
Suggested User Height: 5'2" to 5'10"
Seat Width: 22"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
Top of Back to Seat: 24"
Top of Back to Floor: 42"
Total Recline Depth: 57"
Arm Height from Seat: 4.5"
Arm Height to Floor: 23.5"
Extended Ottoman Height: 21.5"
Extended Back to Ottoman: 40"
Distance to Wall (Full Recline): 18"
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Metal Base|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Rolled Arm|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Recliner Type||Lift Chair|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.