- Sub 6-second power motor
- Adjustable headrest and footrest
- Pad-over-chaise seat cushion
Ever have a hard time finding your "Sweet Spot" for your head and neck areas? One pillow may be too thick while another too thin. The 'Max' power recliner now allows you to electronically adjust it's headrest, giving infinite possible positions. Of course, you can still adjust your reclining position using Southern Motion's sub-6-second power motor but an additional motor, completely independent, now drives the adjustable headrest.
Transitionally styled with creatively shaped paneled arms are topped by poly-foam pads that flow into padded wings. The wings flank triple waterfall back cushions and sit regally on top of a pad-over-chaise seat cushion.
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- 4 Sided Seat Box with Steel Corner Blocks and Dowelled Joints Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Reclina Pedic Memory Fiber Foam Cushion with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Southern Motion Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Lift Chair Components with a 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Gold Standard Motors Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Features (Reclining)||Lay Flat|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Features (Reclining)||Power Headrest|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||No Visible Leg/Skirt|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Recliner Type||Lift Chair|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Pillow Arm|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
SOUTHERN MOTION TODAY
After over 20 years in Motion, we are still committed to America and pride ourselves not only on the quality of our furniture but also on the dedication and commitment of our workforce. Southern Motion believes that American workers can manufacture a quality, competitively priced product.
We have become a leader in design and innovation in all categories of motion furniture. Southern Motion presently employs over 1500 workers in our five Mississippi-based facilities, in our ongoing quest to manufacture the "World's Best Reclining Furniture"!
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.