- Power Headrest and Footrest
- 8 Gauge Sinuous Flat Spring Support
- 1.8 density, 28-30 lbs PSI Compression Foam
- Nailhead Trim
- Tailored Quilt Stitches
The Corinthian Sahara power recliner with power headrest features a style that you simply can't ignore. Arguably one of the most detailed reclining pieces on the market, this recliner features a transitional style with classic nailhead trim cascading down the arms and a quilted motif on the seat, backs, and footrests.
While it may seem like a luxury, you will soon find that having power reclining furniture and its customized position capability is a necessity for your home. Built-in U.S.B ports for convenience plus Customized motion lets you stop the recliner seat and back with simultaneous movement at whatever position best suits you, whether you need to soothe back pain or sit up and eat a snack while you watch TV. Gentle, power motion is suitable for all levels of mobility and is as easy to use as a single touch.
Recline and Watch - Power Headrests Help You Maintain TV Line-of-Sight. Now you can save your neck and maintain a perfect viewing angle for TV or reading with this power headrest recliner.
- 8 Gauge Sinuous Flat Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Nailed, Stapled, and Corner Blocked Hardwoods and Plywoods Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion Cores with 2-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Reclining Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Motor and Electrical Components with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
|Features (Upholstery)||USB Ports|
|Leg/Foot Style||Metal Leg|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||No Visible Leg/Skirt|
|Upholstery Type||Faux Leather|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Features (Reclining)||USB Ports|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with the ultimate in price, quality, and customer service.
—From the Manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.