- Rocker-recliner base
- Tufted cushions create an embracing comfort
- Made in the USA
- 350 lb Weight Capacity
The Grand introduction is an innovative evolution of a rounded barrel back recliner. Traditionalists rejoice as they can now bring the stately barrel back of grandiose libraries and huge fireplace scenes into their everyday living areas with the modernized reclining mechanism. Heavily scaled doll head arms are trimmed in round welt as they traditionally should be. They flank the desirable pad-over-chaise constructed seat cushion.
But the 'Pie'ce de re'sistance' is the generously filled soft and supple back cushion applied to a beautifully shaped frame. The back utilizes an upholstery treatment similar to the seat so that both provide the same cradling comfort.
The Grand Willpower Mink Rocker Recliner is a great choice if you are looking for a traditional style recliner to add to your home furniture. Purchase online or in-store at Great American Home Store in Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS.
|Seat Width||22 inches|
|Seat Depth||24 inches|
|Seat Height||20 inches|
|Arm Height||26 inches|
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Rocker Base|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Rolled Arm|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Tufted Back|
|Leg/Foot Style||Metal Leg|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Features (Reclining)||Lay Flat|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
SOUTHERN MOTION TODAY
After over 20 years in Motion, we are still committed to America and pride ourselves not only on the quality of our furniture but also on the dedication and commitment of our workforce. Southern Motion believes that American workers can manufacture a quality, competitively priced product.
We have become a leader in design and innovation in all categories of motion furniture. Southern Motion presently employs over 1500 workers in our five Mississippi-based facilities, in our ongoing quest to manufacture the "World's Best Reclining Furniture"!
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.