- Eases the heart’s ability to send blood and oxygen through the body
- Improves lung capacity and function
- Reduces swelling in joints
- Relieves back pain and reduces spinal compression
The Malibu Power Recliner is a member of the Zero Gravity Collection by Southern Motion.
This piece has beautifully hand upholstered transitional arched arms and a sleek, stylish bustle back. The lower back cushion and the pad-over-chaise seating combine to create plush comfort. Enjoy the power adjustable headrest designed to increase relaxation and take yourself to a whole new level of comfort.
The Malibu Power Zero Gravity Recliner is an impressive transitional style recliner. Find it at Great American Home Store in Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS.
|Seat Height||21 inches|
|Arm Height||26 inches|
|Seat Width||22 inches|
|Seat Depth||22 inches|
Dimension When Fully Reclined: 67"
Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline: 16"
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Features (Reclining)||Power Headrest|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Features (Reclining)||Lay Flat|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
SOUTHERN MOTION TODAY
After over 20 years in Motion, we are still committed to America and pride ourselves not only on the quality of our furniture but also on the dedication and commitment of our workforce. Southern Motion believes that American workers can manufacture a quality, competitively priced product.
We have become a leader in design and innovation in all categories of motion furniture. Southern Motion presently employs over 1500 workers in our five Mississippi-based facilities, in our ongoing quest to manufacture the "World's Best Reclining Furniture"!
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.