- Handle Operated Mechanism
- 8 Gauge Sinuous Flat Spring Support
- 1.8 density, 28-30 lbs PSI Compression Foam
- Poly Dacron-Filled Back Cushion
- Storage Console and Cup Holders
The Jamestown Smoke from Corinthian is the perfect loveseat to kick back and settle into when your relaxing binge-watching your favorite television program or sporting event. Three contoured cushions with each outer seat a full chaise recliner adding additional comfort without compromising style. Family-friendly long-wearing polyurethane fabric with full padded arms and nailhead trim makes this one of our best selling motion loveseats. The console loveseat also features two recliners as well as storage and two cupholders. Pair this matching glider recliner to complete the room for additional seating.
The console love seat measures eighty-one inch’s wide with a dept of forty-one inches and an overall height of forty-two inches.
This motion collection will give your home a comfortable style and works well in living rooms or family rooms.
This collection is manufactured by our parent company Corinthian Furniture and brought to you factory-direct for even more exceptional value. Every piece of Corinthian furniture is Quality built using only high-quality components throughout our state of the art manufacturing facility in Corinth Mississippi.
- 8 Gauge Sinuous Flat Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Nailed, Stapled, and Corner Blocked Hardwoods and Plywoods Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion Cores with 2-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Reclining Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 2|
|Features (Reclining)||Storage Console|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Leather|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||No Visible Leg/Skirt|
|Features (Reclining)||Cup Holders|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Pillow Arm|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with the ultimate in price, quality, and customer service.
—From the Manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.