- Power Head and Footrest
- Reclina-Pedic Cushion Foam
- 95% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane
- Plush Pad-Over-Chaise
- Cup Holders and Console Storage
The River Run Collection features distinctive curved-end styling, low cushioned arms rising into a buttressed pillow-back seat, and fully cushioned chaise-pad ottomans. The dual reclining ends and cushioned support of 1.8 density foam with amazing 30-pound compression translate into hours of sitting comfort. Let this collection embrace you in soft Polyester to swift you into relaxation, and reach the perfect reclining position with power headrests.
This reclining sofa collection is a great choice if you are looking for superior comfort to enhance your living room furniture. Purchase online or in-store at Great American Home Store in Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS.
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Body Fabric Pattern||Leather|
|Features (Reclining)||Storage Console|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||No Visible Leg/Skirt|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Features (Reclining)||Cup Holders|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Pillow Arm|
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 2|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
SOUTHERN MOTION TODAY
After over 20 years in Motion, we are still committed to America and pride ourselves not only on the quality of our furniture but also on the dedication and commitment of our workforce. Southern Motion believes that American workers can manufacture a quality, competitively priced product.
We have become a leader in design and innovation in all categories of motion furniture. Southern Motion presently employs over 1500 workers in our five Mississippi-based facilities, in our ongoing quest to manufacture the "World's Best Reclining Furniture"!
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.