- Open-Cell Technology
- Thermal Performance Cooling
- Strut Reinforcing Technology
- Smart Contour
- USB Port included
The West End Collection was conceived to merge the comfort of reclining furniture with clean classic designs normally only seen in stationary upholstery. The full scale of the West End is denoted by large track arms trimmed in the round welt.
The boxed backs are constructed with baffled bags to keep the soft fiber perfectly in place. The West End has power reclining functions, vital to fine-tuning your optimized comfort! This collection includes premium Energex seat cushions for the ultimate comfort experience.
The West End Power Reclining Loveseat is a great choice if you are looking for a transitional power reclining loveseat option to upgrade your living room or den area. Browse the West End Collection online or in-store at Great American Home in Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS.
|Seat Height||21 inches|
|Arm Height||26 inches|
|Seat Width||44 inches|
|Seat Depth||21 inches|
CORE DESIGN FEATURES:
Open-Cell Technology – allows rapid dissipation of body heat
Thermal Performance Cooling – improves temperature control, ensuring maximum comfort
Strut Reinforcing Technology (SRT) – the foam-cell structure is comprised of a space-age polymer that prevents foam depression over time and guarantees extreme durability
Smart Contour - microscopic foam cells breathe and respond to your body type and position providing support and pressure relief simultaneously
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- 4-Sided Seat Box with Steel Corner Blocks and Dowelled Joints Frame with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Paisley/Leaf Pattern|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Semi-Attached Back|
|Features (Upholstery)||USB Ports|
|Features (Reclining)||USB Ports|
|Recliner Type||Power Recliner|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 2|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$249.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$399.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
SOUTHERN MOTION TODAY
After over 20 years in Motion, we are still committed to America and pride ourselves not only on the quality of our furniture but also on the dedication and commitment of our workforce. Southern Motion believes that American workers can manufacture a quality, competitively priced product.
We have become a leader in design and innovation in all categories of motion furniture. Southern Motion presently employs over 1500 workers in our five Mississippi-based facilities, in our ongoing quest to manufacture the "World's Best Reclining Furniture"!
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.