- Nailhead trim detailing
- Reversible back cushion
- Modern styling
- Neutral grey fabric
Where classic style and ideal comfort meet. The simple, sleek lines of the Toni Chair are accentuated by a brushed nail head trim and beautifully stained exposed wood block feet. Not to be overshadowed are the overstuffed pillow back and seat cushions which provide comfort you can sink right into.
- Frame with 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Springs with 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Cushion Cores with 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Fabric with 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Loose Pillow|
|Chair Design / Type||Chair and a Half|
|Features (Upholstery)||Reversible Cushions|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
Our Main Focus: "Fine Quality and Value"
These two elements combined create a foundation for success. Two iconic forces in the furniture industry, Behold Home and Washington Furniture, have merged two similar, yet distinct business models together in order to create a product that you can be proud of. From the hand-built frame to the smallest pillow stitch, we take great pride in knowing the dedication and workmanship that's displayed in each piece that we produce, and our promise to you is this:
"You won't find a better quality product for a better value
Behold Washington, LLC
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.