- Sophisticated transitional look
- Feathered pecan finish high legs
- Antique brass nails
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Extra thick seat cushions
The Hobbs Collection offers a "sophisticated" transitional look with its track arm design, feathered pecan finish high legs and antique brass nails. Also featuring reversible seat and back cushion for increased comfort and durability. Seat cushions are extra thick and designed to promote "sink into comfort".
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Loose Pillow|
|Features (Upholstery)||Reversible Cushions|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Tweed|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Geometric|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 1|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Franklin Corporation has been building quality reclining furniture for over 40 years. Our experience means dependable furniture you can count on for years of enjoyment.
Franklin is one of the largest privately owned furniture manufacturers in the United States. Since 1970 our facilities have grown to exceed one million square feet. When you purchase Franklin furniture you are getting a quality product manufactured in the United States by trained employees who take great pride in their work.
Our goal is to continually provide you with innovative features built right into your furniture.
—From the manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgable and excited to answer your questions.