- Traditional style with tufted backs, seat and arms
- Quality Construction
- 4 Accent Pillows Included
- Nailhead trim
Relax in elegant traditional style when you add this handsome Lorraine loveseat to your living room or den. Graceful turned feet pair with the nail head trim accents for a stunning look. Tufted seat, seat back, and arms give this loveseat an elegant finishing touch. Complementing accent pillows help create a comfortable sofa so you can rest in exquisite style after a long day.
- Solid hardwood used on all load-bearing rails
- Heavy gauge steel sinuous seat springs
- Marshall pocket coil cushion construction with fiber wrap
- Some frames feature feather/fiber blend seat cushions
- Where applicable, some loose cushion backs feature channeled feather/fiber blend
- Loose pillow inbacks padded with 1 oz. Fiber
- Outbacks and outarms padded with 1 oz. Fiber
- Fiber feather blend toss pillows
- All toss pillows feature down proof ticking bags with zippers
- Reference fabric swatch is sewn to deck
- Self-healing zippers
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and sinuous seating system
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Flared Arm|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Tufted Back|
|Features (Upholstery)||Zipper-Enclosed Back Cushions|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Paisley/Leaf Pattern|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 2|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
The Lenoir, NC-based furniture manufacturer offers an assortment of merchandised upholstery seating designed for major retailers around the country. The company first introduced its products during the 2011 October furniture market.
Aria Designs was founded to supply upholstery for discriminating consumers. Founded by Broyhill Investments & the Arditti family in 2011, our mission at Aria Designs is to create the finest fashion forward upholstery values. We’ve tapped into the over 100 years combined experience, tradition, NC production resources, and global partnerships to bring you a quality product for your home.
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.