- The seat construction is sinuous wire
- Cushions with block foam and polyester fiber wrap
- Legs are screw-in with a dark brown finish. Matching welt,
The Grande Pewter Loveseat coordinates with the coordinating chair and sofa in the Layla collection. It's a great addition to any home, poised and refined. This design features a rolled sock arms, accentuating throw pillows, nail-head trimming and turned wood legs in the front with tapered wood legs in the back. The Layla series is a great choice for a classic, traditional design that can complement any home.
Find the entire Layla Collection here at Great American Home Store in the Memphis, Cordova, TN, and Southaven, Olive Branch, MS area.
|Seat Width||52 inches|
|Seat Depth||24 inches|
|Seat Height||21 inches|
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Furniture Grade Plywood and Hardwood Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion with 10-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Features (Upholstery)||Zipper-Enclosed Back Cushions|
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Rolled Arm|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 2|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Semi-Attached Back|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Misc. Pattern|
|Features (Upholstery)||Reversible Cushions|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
In the quiet foothills of East Tennessee, England Furniture has been crafting quality upholstered furniture since 1964. Co-founded by brothers Charles, Eugene, and Dwight England, their goal was to employ the proud and hardworking people of Appalachia. Today, the company and legacy they built continue to be recognized for the highest quality and the shortest build cycle.
So, what is the England difference? Our dedicated and skilled Tennessee craftsmen and craftswomen who build each piece of furniture custom for your home, and built to last a lifetime. With over 500 fabrics and leathers to choose from, England offers the broadest selection and countless combinations to help customers create something special and uniquely suited for their home.
Built-in America, England delivers orders in three weeks or less. Always. Without fail. With such efficient manufacturing capabilities and enviable logistics, England attracted the attention of La-Z-Boy Co. and now operates as an independent division since 1995.
—From the manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.