- Top grain leather provides a buttery, rich feel
- Dark contrast welt trim
- Large wooden block feet
The contemporary lines of this two-over-two style Loveseat are highlighted with contrast welt trim. Enjoy the luxury of the leather match upholstery with 100% top-grain leather in the seating areas matched with faux leather on the sides and back. Low-profile block feet anchor the base of the sofa in style.
- Frame construction: Frames are constructed of furniture grade laminated and solid wood members, cut with precision by CNC equipment and fitted together similar to a jigsaw puzzle for added joint strength with corner blocks, glue and attachments in key joints.
- Fabric content: Top grain leather is used in all seating and areas you touch with a matching leather split or bonded leather on the balance of the item.
- Padding & Ergonomics: Seat cores are made of 2.0 ILD high density polyurethane foam topped with a jacket of channeled blend down or if a pillow top seat, a fiber filled cushion is inserted onto the top pillow casing.
- Seat support: The seat suspension has a webbing system woven into a basket weave pattern that acts like your personal hammock supporting you and not rolling into anyone sitting next to you. The backs also have webbing.
- Wood & Finish: All legs are made of solid wood.
- Furniture Grade Wooden Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Seat & Back Suspension with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushioning with 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Leather with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
|Fabric Material||Leather (Top Grain)|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Features (Upholstery)||Stain-Resistant Fabric|
|Upholstery Type||Top Grain Leather|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Pillow Arm|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Attached Back|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Leather|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 2|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$149.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$299.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
About Simon Li Furniture
When I started the company in 1997 in Shanghai, I wanted to create the foremost leather seating company. The key was in bringing together the best attributes and practices from around the world. We hope to change the rules in this business by combining the highest level in design, comfort, and quality to deliver value that surpasses anything available up to now.
I invite you to get to know us better. See how our furniture is made. Understand why it's so comfortable and how it's built to last. And compare our quality leathers, design, leading quality practices and great values competitive with the best in the industry. We think you'll be pleased with what you find. Sometimes, it's good to change the rules.
Simon Li CEO
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.