- Large In Scale
- Coordinates with Intermix Khaki
- Soft Stitched Corners (no welted trim)
- Computer engineered using a combination of hardwoods, plywood, and OSB
- 1.8 density, all foam cushions and are Dacron wrapped for added comfort
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Albany Industries, Inc was founded in 1995, and production began with 15 employees in a 10,000 sq.ft. building. Since then the company has grown from those 15 employees to an operation employing over 600 people and multiple manufacturing facilities totaling 1,000,000 sq ft.
A major component in the success of Albany is the vertical integration structure which allows us to control all aspects of the manufacturing and distribution process.
—From the Manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgable and excited to answer your questions.