- Bun feet
- Handwoven Linen fabric
- Antique brass nailhead trim detail
- Block foam with poly fiber wrap cushion
Our Knox collection is anything but ordinary, with its transitional styling it stands out in any style living room. This series has a bun foot, block foam cushions, and charming antique brass nailhead. The linen fabric is to thank for its transitional style so that you can enjoy superior comfort that doesn't clash with your decor or existing furniture. Plush cushions are supported with sinuous spring construction in order to give you lasting relaxation.
The Knox Collection comes complete with a sofa, loveseat, chair, and ottoman. Complete the look and purchase online or in-store at Great American Home Store in Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS.
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Furniture Grade Plywood and Hardwood Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Foam Cushion with 10-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
In the quiet foothills of East Tennessee, England Furniture has been crafting quality upholstered furniture since 1964. Co-founded by brothers Charles, Eugene, and Dwight England, their goal was to employ the proud and hardworking people of Appalachia. Today, the company and legacy they built continue to be recognized for the highest quality and the shortest build cycle.
So, what is the England difference? Our dedicated and skilled Tennessee craftsmen and craftswomen who build each piece of furniture custom for your home, and built to last a lifetime. With over 500 fabrics and leathers to choose from, England offers the broadest selection and countless combinations to help customers create something special and uniquely suited for their home.
Built-in America, England delivers orders in three weeks or less. Always. Without fail. With such efficient manufacturing capabilities and enviable logistics, England attracted the attention of La-Z-Boy Co. and now operates as an independent division since 1995.
—From the manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.