- 100% Polyester (easy to maintain)
- An industry standard 1.8 Density Foam with compressions
- 16 Gauge Border Wire to maintain shape and support
- Welted Trim
- Nail head Trim
The Carys Doe rectangular ottoman exemplifies an updated traditional look with decorative nailhead trim on the bottom edge. The turned wood legs add warmth while complimenting the corded top cushion with a cottage-style look that can transition into any room setting with style and enduring comfort.
- Sinuous No Sag Springs with 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
- Hardwood Frame with 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
- 1.8 Density Foam Cushion with 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
On May 1, 2009, Fusion Furniture Inc. was formed. The motto of our company is “Where Style Meets Value”. We understand the importance of the distinct, yet separate elements that the consumer, as well as the retailer, expects from today’s manufacturers.
It is our purpose driven desire to meet these expectations while forming friendships that will last for generations to come. We would love to have you as a part of our family as we strive to excel in our FUSION of STYLE, VALUE, and SERVICE.
—From the manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.