- 95% Polyester, 5% Acrylic
- Heavy gauge sinuous wire springs for durability and comfort
- All polyurethane foam components are certified to meet content emissions and durability standards of CertiPUR-US (earth care inside)
- Double tie wires on back and seat springs for additional support
- Heavily padded in-back for support
One of our all-time bestsellers, this sofa has a lot of style and at 100'' in length, it has room for the whole family! It features 3-seats, 3 loose pillow backs, and 5 accent pillows, along with turned legs and a set-back paneled roll arm. But the comfort is what will win you over- deep and plush, this sofa uses our premium cushion and backs to give you a perfect place for relaxing at home. Matching loveseat, chair and ottoman available as well.
|Seat Height||21 inches|
|Seat Depth||22 inches|
|Seat Width||78 inches|
|Arm Height||26 inches|
- Hardwood frame consisting of hardwood rails or hardwood laminates.
- Heavily padded arms.
- Double tie wires on back and seat springs for additional support (some styles utilize webbing in backs, as design dictates).
- Heavy gauge sinuous wire springs for durability and comfort.
- Heavily padded in-back for support.
- 100% Dacron polyester fiber back cushion encased in a sewn ticking with separate compartments to prevent fiber from settling to the bottom.
- 2.0 Density high resiliency foam core with Dacron fiber wrapping. (Industry standard is typically 1.8) (Blend Down cushion & toss pillow option available in C-9 program only.)
- Fully lined tailored skirts.
- Padded edge roll.
- Insulated seat pad for added comfort.
- Joints are mortise and tenon or double dowelled, glued and corner blocked for durability.
- Wood legs on skirted frames are built into the frame for strength and durability. Exposed wood, decorative
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Body Fabric Pattern||Tweed|
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Rolled Arm|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Stripe|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 3|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Loose Pillow|
|Pillow Fabric Pattern||Misc. Pattern|
|Features (Upholstery)||Reversible Cushions|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$249.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$399.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Craftmaster Furniture was founded over 45 years ago in the small town of Taylorsville North Carolina, where furniture manufacturing is not just our profession but a family tradition. Generations of North Carolinians have been building furniture in this part of the country dating back to the 1800s.
The American work ethic is alive and well here in the foothills of N.C. and is evident in every piece of upholstery we make. With over 650,000 square feet of manufacturing and 700 highly skilled associates, we are the largest private employer in Alexander county.
On behalf of future generations, the products we produce in N.C. are also environmentally friendly. All our facilities are “EFEC” certified for best sustainable manufacturing practices and the materials we utilize all have “Earthcare Inside” in order to reduce our environmental footprint.
Craftmaster is also proud to be the exclusive upholstery producer of the Paula Deen Home Collection and the Rachael Ray Home Collection. Both are nationally known celebrity chefs who bring the warmth of their kitchens into your living room.
We believe in giving back to our community as well. Craftmaster Furniture is an active contributor to many local and national charities including the City Of Hope cancer centers, Anti-Defamation League, Hiddenite Helper's food bank, Communities In Schools, Alexander County youth programs and many more.
—From the Manufacturer
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.