- Welt Cord Trim Provide Tailored Accents
- Two Throw Pillows
- Neutral Sand Cover
- Modern Styling
- Tapered Wooden Legs
Enrich your living room with contemporary style with the addition of this stationary sofa. The curved track arms and tapered legs create crisp lines and a clean silhouette. The button tufting and welt cord trim are timeless details and will be admired by many.
- Frame with Limited 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Springs with Limited 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Cushion Cores with Limited 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Fabric with Limited 1 Year Parts Warranty
|Body Fabric Pattern||Solid|
|Leg/Base/Skirt Type||Exposed Wood Leg|
|Fabric Material||Polyester / Polyester Blend|
|Arm Type (Upholstery)||Track Arm|
|Seating Capacity||Seats 3|
|Back Type (Upholstery)||Loose Pillow|
Ships with White-Glove Delivery
Delivery on our trucks to areas within 200 miles.
- Opening the merchandise on our docks.
- Disposal of all boxes and trash.
- Inspection for damages.
- Assembly of your merchandise.
- Delivery and in-home setup.
- Setup and instruction of items requiring power.
- Clearing a pathway into the room of your choice.
- Removal of old furniture or mattresses.
|3 Years Montage Protection Plan||$119.99|
|5 Years Montage Protection Plan||$199.99|
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION
Our Main Focus:
"Fine Quality and Value"
These two elements combined create a foundation for success. Two iconic forces in the furniture industry, Behold Home and Washington Furniture, have merged two similar, yet distinct business models together in order to create a product that you can be proud of. From the hand-built frame to the smallest pillow stitch, we take great pride in knowing the dedication and workmanship that's displayed in each piece that we produce, and our promise to you is this:
"You won't find a better quality product for a better value
Behold Washington, LLC
Talk to a Local Product Specialist
Give us a shout! Whether it's about this product or something else, our Memphis area-based team is here, knowledgeable and excited to answer your questions.