Montage Protection Plans
Keep your furniture looking great by protecting it against stains and damages with a three (3) or five (5) year Montage Protection Plan. Kids, pets, entertaining, and daily life can take a toll on furniture.
A Montage Protection Plan covers against accidental rips, tears, burns, stains, breakage of frames and mechanisms, pet damage, seam separation, or sun fading once it occurs. Add Montage to your purchase today and have peace of mind knowing your furniture will look great and work well for years to come. Download the full Montage Protection Plan sample to see what's covered in detail.
PLEASE NOTE, MONTAGE IS NOT AN EXTENDED WARRANTY
What Montage Covers
- Rips & Tears
- Burns & Stains
- Breakage of frames and mechanisms
- Pet damage (ONE TIME ONLY)
- Seam separation (from a specific incident)
What It Does Not Cover
- Peeling, cracking, fading, or darkening of leather products
- ANYTHING that is considered everyday wear and tear (resilience of foam cores, fading of fabric)
- Natural disasters (floods, fires, earthquakes, etc.)
Cancelation of Montage
The protection plan, like most merchandise, can be canceled within 72 hours. If you would like to cancel the plan after 72 hours from purchase, please
*** ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 30 DAYS ***
Service and Replacements
- When you file a claim with Montage, the first step will be to attempt to repair the item.
- If the item can be repaired, you will still retain coverage of that item in the future.
- If a part is replaced once, it will NOT be replaced again, but all other parts on the piece will still be covered.
- If a piece or group has to be replaced, a new Montage plan will need to be purchased to cover the new merchandise. This merchandise does NOT come with a one year warranty.
- All old merchandise MUST be returned before you can receive their new merchandise.
If a re-selection is authorized, you will receive a refund for what you paid on your original furniture before taxes. Montage does NOT allow the taxes to be credited back to you to use for your re‑selection.
Whether you are taking advantage of an Even Exchange or a Reselection through Montage, you are responsible for paying Great American's delivery fee if you choose to have the new product delivered and the old one picked up.
Montage Buy Backs
Please note that we no longer offer Montage Buy Backs for unused Montage Plans.
Full Protection Plan
Download the full
Please note Montage is NOT an extended warranty.