*****PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SALE*****
By submitting an online order, you agree that you have read and understood the below terms of sale and agree to be bound by them.
1) WE HOLD CURRENT MERCHANDISE UP TO 30 DAYS with a 25% deposit. After 30 days any merchandise not paid in full will be released back into store inventory and made available for sale.
2) CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: The customer may receive a full refund if the invoice is canceled before delivery within 30 days from the original date of their transaction. This excludes special orders which are not subject to cancellations or refunds. REFUNDS on purchases made with a check will not be issued until 14 days from the date the check was deposited. Refunds for purchases made with cash will be issued by a refund check. Refunds for purchases that were financed will be sent back to the appropriate finance company.
3) ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN THREE DAYS of delivery or pick up in its original condition for a full refund of the items. For delivered items, the customer is responsible for the new pick up fees in addition to the original delivery fee. For customer pick-ups, the customer shall return the items, or can pay a pick-up fee.
4) BEDDING: All bedding sales are FINAL unless qualifying conditions and mattress brands on our separate comfort guarantee form are met.
5) GAHS ONE YEAR SERVICE WARRANTY: The Great American Home Store warranties merchandise AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT (not damage caused by scratches, chipping, failure to keep clean, excessive wear and tear, etc.) for a period of 12 months after the customer receives the merchandise. GAHS does not offer a warranty on clearance items, floor models, or accessories. After 12 months, any manufacturer or implied warranty is solely between the customer and the manufacturer. GAHS does not assume responsibility for any said warranty.
6) FOR DELIVERED ITEMS FOUND TO HAVE A MANUFACTURERS DEFECT DURING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS, please call our customer service department at 662-996-1128 or 901-259-2262. We will have a service technician examine the item and make the required repairs in the home. If the item cannot be repaired, we will allow an exchange for the defected product, or issue a store credit. FOR ALL ITEMS OUTSIDE OF THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY we will have a service technician examine your merchandise in the home for $75. Following the examination, Customer Service will contact the customer to provide a cost estimate for repairs to be done in the home.
7) FOR CUSTOMER PICKUP ITEMS FOUND TO HAVE A MANUFACTURERS DEFECT DURING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS, please call our customer service department at 662-996-1128 or 901-259-2262. The customer is responsible for bringing the item back to our warehouse for repair, otherwise, there will be a $75. fee applied for in-home service. If unable to bring the item back to our warehouse, the customer must pay the appropriate pickup fee to have the item picked up for repair by our delivery company. If our technicians determine that the merchandise cannot be repaired, we will allow an exchange for the defective product, or issue a store credit.
8) FOR ALL MONTAGE CLAIM OR BEDDING WARRANTY RESELECTIONS, the customer must use the complete amount of the credit at the time of reselection, or additional monies will be forfeited. There will be no refunds allowed on these reselections. Montage is an accidental protection plan, not a warranty. Please see the GAHS Montage form for accident exclusions and full details.
9) ANY ITEMS NOTATED WITH "*" or sold with "AS-IS" conditions are sold with NO WARRANTIES OR SERVICE expressed or implied by GAHS on these items. Also, any items that are being used for non-residential purposes are also deemed "AS-IS", and GAHS is not liable for servicing such items.
10) IF THE CUSTOMER WAS NOT INVOICED FOR SALES TAX, the customer is responsible for remitting any sales or use tax due to your local state and local municipalities.
THANK YOU...IT HAS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO ASSIST YOU!