ProtectAll Service Plans
Kids, entertaining, and daily life can take a toll on furniture. Keep your furniture looking great by protecting it against stains and damages with a three (3) or five (5) year ProtectAll Service Plan.
A ProtectAll Service Plan covers against accidental rips, tears, burns, stains, breakage of frames and mechanisms, power components, and seam separation once it occurs. Add ProtectAll to your purchase today and have peace of mind knowing your furniture will look great and work well for years to come. Download the full ProtectAll Service Plan sample to see what's covered in detail.
PLEASE NOTE, PROTECTALL IS NOT AN EXTENDED WARRANTY
What ProtectAll Covers
- Rips & Tears
- Burns & Stains
- Scratch or gouge
- Human & pet bodily fluids
- Breakage of frames and mechanisms
- Seam separation (from a specific incident)
What It Does Not Cover
- Peeling, cracking, fading, or darkening of leather products
- Any pre-existing damage that occurred prior to delivery
- ANYTHING that is considered everyday wear and tear (resilience of foam cores, fading of fabric)
- Natural disasters (floods, fires, earthquakes, etc.)
Cancelation of ProtectAll
If you would like to cancel your service plan prior to delivery, please contact The Great American Home Store for a full refund. You will also qualify for a full refund if service has no been provided and the covered items have been delivered within 30 days. Cancellations beyond 30 days after delivery will be entitled to a pro-rata refund, minus any cost of service provided. Please see the full terms and conditions for state-specific cancellation terms.
*** ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 30 DAYS ***
Service and Replacements
- When you place a service request with ProtectAll, the first step may be to attempt to repair the item.
- If the item can be repaired, you will still retain coverage of that item in the future.
- If an item is replaced, you will need to purchase a separate ProtectAll Service Plan for the replacement if you would like to receive coverage on the new item.
- All old merchandise MUST be returned before you can receive the new merchandise.
If a re-selection is authorized, you will receive a credit for what you paid on your original furniture before taxes. ProtectAll does NOT allow the taxes to be credited back to you to use for your re‑selection.
Whether you are taking advantage of an Even Exchange or a Reselection through ProtectAll, you are responsible for paying Great American's delivery fee if you choose to have the new product delivered and the old one picked up.
ProtectAll Buy Backs
Please note that we do not offer Buy Backs for unused ProtectAll Plans.
Full Protection Plan
Download the full
Please note ProtectAll is NOT an extended warranty.